Cheers (magazine)

I saw this magazine in one of the Popular sales, months or couple of years ago, I can’t recall. It’s quite eye-catchy because of the name “Cheers”. My idol’s name is Cheer. :P

It’s mainly about work life, tips, success stories, and they even have power point slides available to download (for members only). Membership is free, in addition, they have VIP membership as well.

They also offer courses and seminars as well. Couple of weeks ago, they have 方文山, a famous lyrics writer and also a poet in house. How I wish I can attend it…
Anyway, the articles posted here give a lot of advices. For example, how to manage your boss (shh…. Yes, I did read this.), 5 typical losers, how to say NO, and etc.

I personally really like the magazine (hard copy) and also this website. :)

http://www.cheers.com.tw/

Comments