From me to you

Ever since YH introduce the creative photos from this blogger, I have been following closely to her blog. Jamie is a photographer from NYC. She updates her blog almost every day with stunning photos!

Something very special about her photo is, it’s “moving”. Yes! She has some “dynamic” photos. I know about gif file, and I have seen people using gif file to showcase some part from movie, but I never thought of using this feature in photography!

In my very tight and do or die schedule, her blog is something that I am looking forward, every morning, after I turn on my laptop before I start my work. Is she going to have those gif files again? Is this a gif file? These questions pop up in my head every time when I open my rss reader.

Check it out. She also occasionally has some giveaways too!




http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/

Example of her work :

Comments