Groceries 365 day (雜貨365day)

I remember read her book before, at least wanted to buy her book, or at least saw her book on the bookshelf. Thus, this website appeared quite familiar to me. Probably I have been checking out this kind of books for quite some times. It’s something about anything. Pardon me, I am not really sure what I am mumbling here. :)

I like the concept of this project (yes, I don’t call it website). It’s a daily record of things that she sees, or experiences, or to spell out her ideas. I believe she did the template for this project, and post new page every day. Hint? The html files. The files are in html, and if you click on the day 83, you’ll see the links for day 1 – day 83, but if you click on day 75, it’s showing the link for day 1 to day 75. It can be with photos, or drawings, or text only. A simple and relax to read them. I like this very much.

It’s a 365 day project, every day in a week with a theme. I followed her fan page on facebook since weeks ago. I have something to look for everyday, that she would post her daily update on her fan page.

Go and check it out yourself.

http://www.emilly.idv.tw/

Comments