Time and Date

So long. I have not been updating this blog. Wanted to share this website since months ago. Finally, I found the mood to do this now. :P

Found this web site from my current company's internal site. I was fascinated by the capability of this site. Of course, it's due to nothing but the list of public holidays. :P

You can select the previous year, or current year, or even future year for any country (I didn't go through the list of countries), and get the calendar with public holidays information! I am not sure if it is really accurate, as I just checked out the CNY for 2014, it happened that the first day of CNY falls on 31th Jan, but the second day is 3rd Feb. :P Probably it's the replacement holiday! (Wow! It comes with AI feature?!) Other than that, you can select options, the design of the generated calendar. And it's free!

It has not only calendars, but also the time information around the world, time zones, and also weather around the world. You can get free clock and free count down plugin for your website here too. I can't believe that, they also providing api for developers! They have a few free api services. I haven't spend any time for that yet. In fact, I just got to know about it. :P

If you are interested in this, go check it out!

http://www.timeanddate.com



Comments