HTML5Test

Have you heard of HTML5? Responsive web design? Fluid design? I remember I saw TT shared something about HTML5 on Facebook. And I just got to now these 2 terms, responsive web design and fluid design recently.

Gosh! I just checked this blog, and found out this post was half-way done since months! Never realize this until I ask myself again, did I share this website before?! So, the "recently" in the first paragraph, happened last year, probably in October.

Recently, I mean last week as from now. Recently, me and HN was playing with HTML5 and JavaScript to write a web-based game for a puzzle that I encountered last July, in JB.

Found this website for quite sometimes, this is a really cool website to check how well your browser supports HTML5. We started writing the game, however, the tags that we are using, so far only supported in Chrome. I am still not sure which "advance" feature(s) that we used in our code that supported only by Chrome. Anyway, so far as I can remember, Chrome scores highest in this website.

I can't recall from which browser the snapshot below was taken. Try it with your browser! :P

http://html5test.com/

Comments