Longzijun's free background music

It has been long long time since my last update to this blog, it's almost 10 months!

Anyway... My video post to Facebook failed recently due to the video was using a copyrighted audio background, we used someone's song as the background music. So, to enable the upload, I tried to Google for free background music. My last choice would be using GarageBand's free loops.

The return results was cool! There was a website that I can generate an mp3 with the length of music that I want, but... yeah, there's always a but. I was excited by the claim on the homepage.

...provides royalty free background music for any type of multimedia project...

But as I tried it, it's not really as what stated in the homepage. So, I used GarageBand's free loops instead.

Anyway, come across this website just now. The music provided here are FREE! The terms of usage is cool! If you are making $$ from your work that uses his music, you are request to donate a small part of the $$ to a charity of your choice! I like this!

So, if you are looking for a free background music for your video, presentation, website, podcast and etc... feel free to checkout his website!

http://longzijun.wordpress.com/music/




Comments