U-handbag


I bought a sewing machine last year. I am not sure what is the main purpose of buying it, but I wanted to make bags (and cloths, of course). I have made at least 1 bag, and 2-3 pencil cases. All are simple design, just a zip, and probably an internal pocket.

Then I start to google online to check out handbag making sites. This is one of the sites I found. My god, I have not been visiting this site for quite a long time. I brought back my sewing machine back to hometown. With my “tight” schedule, I will never able to attend for the sewing class that was free with my purchase. Probably during my “ramp down” time, and get back my machine before go for the class again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the main purpose of the site is to introduce the interesting web pages/web sites. This is the blog for the u-handbag owner, Lisa. It contains some how-to articles, which is definitely very useful and handy when you want to make a handbag! She also provide the how-to article in pdf format, so that you can refer to it offline.

Check it out at http://u-handbag.typepad.com/
Here’s one of the how-to article: http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/2006/12/purse_frames_de.html

Comments