Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days



Malaysia is one of the countries that reside out of the earthquake area. If you ask me to name another, frankly, I don’t know. :P

Anyway, for the past few years, especially after Tsunami hit north of penisular Malaysia, things seem to change. Whenever there’s earthquake in our neighboring country (Indonesia, I mean), we sometimes can feel it too.

More and more shaking we can feel from the neighboring country, and sometimes cause paranoid among ourselves. I think stay alert is good, anyway.

This site that I usually visit if I suspect earthquake happening is from USGS. The content is almost up-to-date. I am not sure if we can find any forecast in this website. But if you would like to confirm if the dizziness you felt is caused by the earthquake, you can do it from this website.



http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

Comments