Try your text with Wordle!



I found a very interested website from my company internal blog. :P

I did play around with it, and my friend asks me not to post it until her T-shirt design is completed. :D

I use song lyrics as the input for the text processing. The song I chose is “That I’ll be good”. Yeah, I know, it’s a sad song, but I just can’t help it, especially I still feel hurt, and try to comfort myself on my own, telling myself that I’ll be good.

OK, that’s too out of the topic. Here’s the snapshot of the website, and one of the output that I captured from my “work”... :D

This site or I would say this web application process the text that you provide, and depends on the frequency of the word that resides in the text to decide which word to be included in the “design”. You can change the clouds of word with different layouts and colours. I just click on the “Randomize” button. :P



It’s rather slow, because it’s using java application. However, once it’s up, I think the speed is tolerable.

Comments