NOVA

I love Science. This website was brought to me by a video clip that PBS posted on Youtube.

It’s a sub-site from PBS, which should be a TV station, or TV programme provider. I am not quite sure but was quite excited to view the clips posted there. Oh ya, I am in the NOVA site.

Sometimes, I am not sure if you share the same experience as me, I am not sure if I should believe the facts, that people tell or not. Sometimes, even facts from a book, newspaper, broadcast medium, I find it seems so real, yet so unreal. So, I am not sure if all of the facts or saying from this site is the real truth. I am not saying that I dislike this site; I am just… feel hesitated; like some people never see God, and doubt the existing of God. :P
I read this from About NOVA page. It’s the highest rated science series on TV. Hmm… Sounds great, huh! I wish our local public TV station in Malaysia broadcast this as well. Just a side note for those Science lover in Malaysia, TV1 does broadcast Science series! :)

Anyway, guess this might be one of the sites that I am going to visit frequently in far future. I am drowning in my both full time, and part time jobs, and blogging now…

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/
Enjoy browsing!

Comments