Dictionary.com


I used this website for several times, not really “fancy” about it until that very day... I was talking about self-centered with P. She said, what I described is not “self-centered”; it’s actually “egocentrism”.

What was I talked about?

I am sad not because my boss scolded me, but I made mistake that leads to my boss to scold me.
I am said not because he left me, but I let him come near me.
I am happy not because you treat me an ice-cream, but I get to eat the ice-cream...

And... These examples are so I, me, and myself, why it’s not “self-centered”?

She sent me this link : http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/egocentrism and told me, it is egocentrism.

Anyway, I tried to check “self-centered” from this website, it’s actually suit what I was saying! I missed that out! Haha!


I also just realized that, it has links to thesaurus and web search, which are quite useful. The translator and web tab somehow doesn’t work as what I expected. Anyway, I like this site. :)

http://dictionary.reference.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this as well. Vote for this.
szekeat