bazi (八字)

Couple of months ago, my friend, q.a.d asked me if I can get her a website to check out the weight of one’s birth date. Hence, I googled, and found this.






To calculate the weight of your birthday, you need to know, of course your birth date, and also your born time. I remember long long time ago, I tried using 通勝to calculate mine. 通勝 is a book that has a lot of information there. You can check out when is the right time to move, get married and etc. You can also read stories, learn English, and... and etc. :P

It is published yearly... haha... I feel like laughing as I describe this book. I love this book very much somehow, probably because of the nice Chinese characters.

Well, go and check out your birth date weight and see how it goes. The heavier your birth date is, the better your life is. ;)




http://8word.net/bazi.asp

Comments