Kickit

I was doing cleaning, and make my study room to be ready. It is about 90% completed, and I can blog in my study room already!


I found some papers, which I got from my previous company. It was about the line dance steps that we practice for the Wild Wild West annual dinner in... I guess in 2006 or 2007. I can’t remember. So, today I would like to introduce the website where the seniors got the line dance “scripts” from, Kickit.




Just found out today, it also has the Youth Soccer section, but I am not interested in. :P


I found the bounce clip in my external hdd. Frankly, I almost totally forgot how to dance it! It was fun to have a group of people in the company doing things that we enjoy. This is what I really called, GPTW.


This is one of the dances we did.




Ah... I start to miss this “exercise”, but my sifus are not here....


http://www.kickit.to

Comments