Shape Collage

I was looking for movie making software. Somehow, I was unable to install Movie Maker 2011 in my laptop. I gave up, and search for other alternative.

In one of the search result, and somehow, this website attracted me, Shape Collage. I saw my friends posted photos similar to this using Picasa, however, I really do feel Picasa is not so user friendly, thus I gave up using that apps.

I do found this Shape Collage very easy to use, it automatically generate the pictures based on your selections and settings. You can even specify how the picture collages looked like! If you would like to edit the picture, you can save it in PSD format, and edit using Photoshop or GIMP. (If you would like to use freeware all the way, GIMP is your choice!)

One thing that confused me while I am using Shape Collage is, the review button is to view the shape of the picture collages, not to view the end result. You’ll have to save the file first before you can check it out.

And one great thing is, it support Chinese character as the picture collages shape! I tried 南 character and selected all the photos of my 10th post of my Aus/NZ trip articles, here’s the end result.


Check it out! :)




http://www.shapecollage.com/

Comments