Quick HTML Reference



I have a number of peers and friends like to ask me how to do a web page. I learn it from the Internet. Internet is so resourceful, and it’s so convenience and easy to learn how to create a web page! If you like one of your visited pages, and would like to know how the scripts are written, you can just right click on the page, and select view source (for IE browser). You can copy and paste and modify the scripts to be yours.

Here’s a page for a quick reference on html. It’s rather complete, and has everything that you need to create a simple web page, or even a complicated one! I got this from one of the search result from my “routine” work. It’s even including some style sheet details. I think it’s quite helpful.

Anyway, for those don’t know about IT at all, I strongly suggest you to use Word, and then choose to save as html files. The out come source code is definitely too complicated, but it’s definitely super easy for those who know Word. Unless… you don’t know how to use Word... I can’t help on that.

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/reference/article.php/3472851

Comments