Animal | Facts about mammals


One of my father's favourite things is animal. He reared several types of animal… My, I can only barely remember dogs and crocodiles. Can you imagine that, he had crocodiles?! It is so cool!

We were talking about dogs. I described one type of dogs that I like, and I wish to have. He told me it’s the German Shepherd Dog. Yeah, I think it was years ago. I wished I had a pure white or pure black one. Things change, people change, my wish changed too. :P

I did a wiki search, browse through the wiki pages, finally got the one that I am fond of. The Siberian Husky. If only I can have one stay with me. But I doubt I really want it. You know why? If it’s not to be meant to be here, it shouldn’t be brought here. It’s like those “imported” animals in zoo; need to be adapted in a place, which is not their habitat.

I have mumbled a lot. The web page that I wanted to share today is something to do with animal. Hahahaha~~

I got to know about these sites when I was reading some weird facts about animals in one of the Chinese web site. It leads to one of the page that is hosted under this domain. I just bookmark the top URL, think of sharing it later when I have time. :P

I don’t take zoology, so, I am not sure how helpful this website can be. I also think that the layout of the site is way too complicated to me. Well, hey, I don’t know much about animal. Who knows, probably this is one of the most convenient ways to organize the data for those who really can utilize the data here?!

http://www.thewebsiteofeverything.com/

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like Siberian Husky too :) First time i saw one was ~2 years ago at a pet shop in SS2. But I always wonder why it's a dog, it looks more like a wolf... I guess there's nothing wrong to keep a pet as long as u treat him right. I mean if I'm a siberian husky, i'll feel way cool to be staying in Malaysia with a human... where it's summer all year long, my frens & relative back in alaska only have winter to bear with :-p Zoo is no no though, imagine being caged & having aliens watching u from outside... not a nice feel. So go get a Siberian Husky, make sure u prepare an air cond room so that he can relax in winter sometimes hehe..