Disney movie guide


I finally found it, the name of the cartoon that keeps on popping on my mind, Monster Inc! Found this site just now, from Google search, of course. Disney Movie Guide.

I love the little girl in the movie. She is so cute, so pure, and so innocent. I like the way and the story line how Sulley and Boo get closed. The relationship just grows without any planned effort. They have a room in their hearts for each other. It is soooo sweet! ^__^

This site has all the Disney movies listed.

I saw Wall E on the home page too. It was a very romantic movie, my brain retrieved some sweet and happy moments from the database. Hahaha...

OK, back to the list of Disney movie. It was started in 1937! Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Then, it’s Pinocchio! I did have the Pinocchio in cassette when I was kid. All sweet memory is coming back to me... how nice... :)

Go and visit this site, I am sure you’ll find you sweet and unforgettable memory there. Have a nice day!


Comments

Anonymous said…
The one that most anticipated to me was 'toy story', coz it was the first fully 3D animated movie. I always felt it started the trend for 3d animated movie to become common & gets better. But of all, the one i like the most is 'Finding Nemo'. Well just my personal opinion though :)
jcrys26 said…
I watched "Finding Nemo" too. It's very nice I rarely watch the "modern" Disney cartoon. Probably just don't get used to the 3D thingy.. :D
Anonymous said…
u like hand drawn cartoons more? Or more to the fairy tales stories itself... i wanna learn how they do animation drawing, it's amazing how they have the sense of speed in their mind, they r drawing like 30 frames per sec, dunno how they imagine how fast a leg moves when walking or running