Scholarships-Links : International Scholarships & Fellowships

I wanted to blog about this site for quite sometimes. It was introduced by my dear friend. She plans to go to Europe or US to further her study. My plan? I don’t have a firm plan. I used to dream of studying in Japan. Alright, I was just dreaming of staying in Japan for a year or two, have a taste of being study abroad, or stay abroad for some times.

I am thinking of taking this more "seriously", so I start to look for scholarship. Probably just by doing some observations, not taking any action. I am not that daring to make changes in life, despite I have been changing job for 4 times within 10 years.

Starting from the Seed Hunter, then this scholarship listing page, I recall the very first idol I have when I was very young, Madame Curie (居裡夫人). Thanks to 人文與環境 subject. I am not sure because she is a widow continue the research that she and her husband were working on, or was awarded Nobel Prize (I just recently realized that she got 2 of the Nobel Prizes, both from different fields!), or because of her contributions in Science, that’s the things I can recall as I grow up. So, I am checking now on rather not so realistic subjects for me, that the scholarships that are offering. :P

If you have a dream to study, and somehow limited by $$ constraints, go check this out.

http://www.scholarships-links.com/

Comments