StreetDB

I was looking for direction to go to Max Pavilion last year. Then I found this website, and find it quite useful.

I tried to search for some places in Penang. Penang Island is so small, yet the website divided Penang Island into 2 sections, timur laut (Northeast) and barat daya (Southwest). What about Northwest and Southeast?
I search for Young Hearts from Penang timur laut. No luck. Guess it’s not a significant spot in Penang. Later I tried Straits Quay, no luck as well. However, I do find Island Plaza there.

Finally, I can think of another big spot, that is Queensbay Mall! It’s with the barat daya region. Why?

Anyway, overall, if you are looking for big-named places (for Malaysia map), you can use this web site. I would prefer the selection to have by state, instead of all, or select a region in a state.

http://my.streetdb.com/




(Would it be using Google map better? I am having 2nd thought, though I got this website from Google.  )

Comments