Most friendly Malay dictionary



It's been long time that I have never put any new URL here. I always have problem to remember this simple URL, so I better put this down before I need to google for it again!

I am a Malay-educated, at least for my secondary school education, or even partially of my university life. There are some terms, I know in Malay, but not in English or Mandarin, so I normally visit this site, to get the translation. Anyhow, when I need a word in Malay, but I only know it in Mandarin or English, I'll use this site too. It's quite handy to get the word in other 2 languages using this site.

A lot of time, the words that I am looking for are not there. For example, the word "logamaya" in Malay. I have to use Google to search for "Malay + logamaya" to figure it out. Mirage is the English word for logamaya.

Anyway, even though it's slow, and limited vocabulary offered, but it's a quite handy site when I need to find the right word for my writing. :)


http://search.cari.com.my/dictionary/

Comments