TechRepublic - A resource for IT professionals



I can’t really remember how I was introduced to this web site. I recall that I got a one-year free newsletter delivered to my door. It was years ago. During my first job… I think. :D

I consider myself am into IT, not in a very deep knowledge on how-to, but I like it in general, the convenience that IT development brought to our daily life, at least, my daily life.

I am still subscribing online newsletter from Techrepublic, glance through some of the white paper, least of the time. :P Most of the time, I just leave them in my mailbox. Pity them. I guess, I should spend sometime to glance through, at least the highlighted title to get myself updated on IT trend. I am planning to start this while I am switching my job to non-IT related… funny, huh? Probably, this is just one of my dreams to achieve.

I rarely go to this site, actually. Whenever I found a topic posted on the white paper download, it always requires me to login. I always need to go and dig my account information, or click on the forgot password link. It doesn’t sound convenience for me, so… Anyway, I really like the information that I got from the newsletters, though it might be just a very brief introductory of the articles posted. Normally, you won’t dig into the details, unless you need this in your work or your project. That’s the beauty of Internet, don’t you think so?


Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm... did u ever notice that it's url is a bit weird, ".com.com"
jcrys26 said…
Hey, thanks for notifying me. I have updated the URL. :D
Anonymous said…
actually u weren't wrong... the website really is .com.com, that why i feel it's weird
jcrys26 said…
Yeah.. I never notice that! Thanks~~ ^^
Anonymous said…
i know what it means now... the first .com is actually shortname for community, the second one is the usual .commercial. Makes sense right? :)