BBC Weather


I went to Australia and New Zealand for the first time, self-sponsor, and back-packing and partly of the trip on my own. Some warned me of the weather and climate in these countries. If it is a rainy day during the tour, it might not be a pleasant trip. Or during storm, monsoon, or any other weather terms that I don’t see in Malaysia... Well, most likely I don’t know them. I have booked my tickets, pay for it. There’s no way I would cancel my trip...

Anyway, I googled some weather related websites and found this website. It’s from BBC. Google result brought me to this web page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/city_guides/results.shtml?tt=TT003020. It show the temperature, sunlight hour, rainfall, average precipitation, relative humidity etc information of Melbourne, Australia,

This is the URL for the home page for Weather in BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/
Click on the Average Conditions link on the right pane, will bring you to alphabet list. Click on the first alphabet of the city that you would like to know, and there you go. The weather information of the city and general information will be available on the page.

Comments