Photoscaping

If you notice my recent blog entries in another website (provided if you are aware of it), you’ll find out I put some “enhanced” photos. I don’t really like to edit photos (taking the originality and time consumption into consideration, and of course, the lacking of the skill to photoshopping the photos is another main reason to this...).

However, my blogmates use a tool called PhotoScape to copyright our photos, and add some effects to the photos to keep us “anonymous”... (Oppsss... did I reveal anything here? nope. :D)

This is a great tool, where you can add frame to your photos, resize them, adjust the colours, combining photos, crops the photos and etc.

This is one of the amazing things that shown in the website of what this tool can do.



This is the interface of the tool. I forgot did I downloaded the Chinese version, or it’s due to my PC is set to Chinese language; the function shown in the tool is in Chinese. :P This tool is freeware, and you can download it freely at http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php. Enjoy the fun! Enjoy photoscaping! :D

Comments