Sau-Leung.com

My friend, Milky, sent me a link. We are so crazy of Cheer’s songs, and we kinda form a group to play and sing her song together. This website contains the guitar scores for Cheer’s songs!

I have downloaded the zip files, and guess what?! This website owner even has the guitar strumming and guitar plucking quick reference in the zip file! This zip file is also having updates and patches just like a software tool! Currently, there are 61 guitar scores in the zip file.

I have gone through the web page. Currently, there are 91 scores available for download, these excluding Cheer’s songs. They are well documented, and definitely a very good reference for music lovers likes me to learn and practice guitar. :)



I just downloaded Richard Marx’s Now and Forever score. It’s a tab, without the lyrics and chords. Well, I might be “over-rated” the score and tab available here. But... but... aren’t these scores and tabs are fabulous? :D

http://www.sau-leung.com/

Comments