Ajahn Brahm talks


I wanted to introduce some other websites that is in my “to share” list. However, they load too slowly. I can’t get the snapshot that I want... Thus, let me share this URL instead.

I am crazy over YouTube, how you can find all kinds of information and entertainment clips there. There’s one channel that I really like. It’s BuddhistSocietyWA’s channel, it’s mostly, or all are recording of Ajahn Brahm’s talks.

I am not really religious, and I take all good and kind thoughts as my gurus. Had a few “debates” or “discussions” or “sharing” with my friends recently. It just comes at the right time, where something in the past hurt me so much and hit me again. Sharing of Buddhism, or I always refer it as way of life, helps to remind me again, we do not live in the past. There are long forgotten hatred that I should have leave behind shouldn’t rise up again. Facing everything with smile and calmness, is one of the ways of life that I am looking for, I guess. :)

I only repeatedly watched a few clips. There is so much to listen and understand what Ajahn Brahm is sharing. Patience is the clip that I listen and watch most. Guess I am lacking of patience, A LOT! Haha~

Well, I hope you enjoy the clips like I do to.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuddhistSocietyWA

Comments