DramaWiki


I love Japanese drama, and I still do, despite recently I am crazy over a Korean drama...

Found this website as I was looking for the web entry on Night Tenjo (in Zettai Kareshi). I was crazy over fall in love with a robot, and how I wish I’ll have a Naito of my own.

If you go to the main page, you’ll see there are directives for Asian dramas, including Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Chinese and Singaporean. I love this website as I can browse through the details of the drama of my interest.

Today, as I get this link from my bookmark to introduce here, I browse the information about some drama that plays on my mind, Dream Again, Boys over Flowers, Zettai Kareshi... Of course, besides information about drama, the site is also showing information about Artists, songs, lyrics... Very informative site, I would say.

I am bored, I guess, after long day out for work and photo shooting today. Guess I shall stop here. Enjoy~



http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Main_Page



Comments