hunger hunger


Wow, I can’t believe I have “abandoned” this site for several months! My favourite’s bookmarks are piling up. Got to “clear” them ASAP. :D

Yesterday, I went to QBM with PY during lunch time. As we “window shop” at Jusco food department, I asked about cheese. I am not fancy about cheese, but... somehow, I like cheese baked rice or spaghetti.

As we went back to work, she sent me this URL on the cheese baked rice recipe! I am so delighted! What’s running on my mind is, I should get part time job, earn some pocket $$, but a table top or something, put my oven there, and forever there, so that I can use the oven more frequent, rather than keeping it in the living room, and put back to the “store room” after use.

I am sooooo tempted to cook myself this dish! Alas! My mum will be here soon. Most likely I’ll have to wait until I got my kitchen back! :D

Most of her blog entry is food and the recipe! Well, I haven’t really gone far in her blog, but the cheese baked rice is definitely caught my eyes, my heart, and my tummy at the very first sight! ^^

http://hungerhunger.blogspot.com

Comments