Help guide


Frankly, I don’t really feel stress. However, the symptoms that appear on my body and my life routine showing I am.

I have hair drops problem, sleep problem, irregular meal time, feel like anti-social and don’t feel like talking to strangers at all.

I googled “stress” keyword, and found this website.



“The body doesn’t distinguish between physical and psychological threats.”


My mind doesn’t distinguish between stress or not stress! What do I do? :(

I checked out the top ten stressful life events on this page, it seems I am not really in one of the category. So, I am not on the chronic stress.

Anyway, if you are a writer, story writer, novel writer, this might be a good reference site for you to get to know about mental health if you are writing something about it. I wanted to, and take part in a novel competition, but... 70K – 120K characters?! Gosh! I used to write “short story” and force myself to make it 1K characters each, I just manage to get less than 20 completed in... I forgot how many years. I must be over-stressing myself if I am to take part. So... forget about it, or start right now, but for another submission? Hmm... I guess I don’t have that much of patience...


Of course, if you need guidance “secretly”, you can browse through the articles here. I guess it would help.


http://www.helpguide.org/



Comments