Billboard.com

I was in the mood of “Drops of Jupiter” again. The actual meaning of the song, compare to what I used to comprehend quite different. You can go YouTube and check it out. This is not the web page that I would like to introduce in this post. :P

From the YouTube clip of this song, I travelled to Billboard website. I was amazed that this song was in some of the charts for more than a year! I continue browsed the pages, and go to the chart page on that particular week, and I found another song that I loved so much, was on the chart for about 1 ½ year, and more than 2 years in some other chart! “If you’re gone”, by Matchbox Tweenty.

OK, I was browsing this at work, so I can’t dig much further. For music lovers out there, I guess this is a great place for you to visit, to get to know latest songs, and also old songs. It’s coming with the video clip as well. You can listen to the song while checking out the album. You can also leave comments, and view review/comments on the same page. I think it’s great that it has the song writer information as well!

I think it would be better if the lyrics and other song information, probably scores, are made available on the same page. ;)

http://www.billboard.com/

Comments