XMind - Mind mapping and storming


If I recall correctly, I attended the forum last week. My peer chaired the forum, and he used this tool to collect the inputs from the forum. It’s called XMind.

He said it is very handy to be used when doing brainstorming session. It is related to mind mapping and etc, etc, etc. I did go and check it out, and tried to use it. It is not bad, it helps to organize your thoughts into a more systematic and graphical way. I used it in today’s class.

I haven’t really gone through it thoroughly. This type of applications does help a lot, but not necessary work for me, as I am a super not-organized person. I saw my colleague put his data and research information in MS Office OneNote in a very organized way. I tried, it just won’t work. :P

Hope you find this application useful, and do help you in organizing your thoughts. :)

http://www.xmind.net/

Comments