JpopAsia

Found this website when I was looking for Mr. Children’s lyrics with translation. I read from magazine, there’s a Japanese model love Mr. Children for their poem. She said they inspired her a lot. My Idol also likes them. And I know Mr. Children since I was in uni time, he sang this song : Not found. This is the only song from them I know that I am aware of. :D

This site provides not only the lyrics and translation, but also the romaji lyrics and YouTube video clip! So, I can sing along with them! Ha!



I also browse the C-Pop category just now. It also has similar features, and auto scrolling for the lyrics! The romaji lyrics happened to be in 漢語拼音 (han yu pin yin) with the 陰陽上去 (the “tone”)! That impressed me a lot. Normally you’ll see the “pin yin” only. I think this would help people who want to learn Mandarin on his own. :)



http://www.jpopasia.com/

Comments