14000 recipes to search!


It has been for quite some time that I never update this blog, I have tons of url that I have kept to share in my laptop, which I wish I can shared all of them here, thus I can clean up my favourites folder. :P


This is a URL sent by an admin from my department. I was so excited when I browse this website. I always have these cooking thoughts run in my mind. As I go through the ingredients and method to cook, it just quickly visualized as though I went shopping for the ingredient, food preparation, and starting to cook. It always stopped at the food almost ready, and I have already gone for the other food preparation. I never had a chance to taste it in my “vision”.


Anyway, apart from the side talk, from this website, you can choose the ingredient of your interest, which kind of cuisine, type of food, whether it’s for dessert, appetizer or main course, and etc, and ta-da, it returns you the recipe results based on your interest! What’s more awesome, it has more than 14K of recipes available here!


One of my favorites from this website is the biscuits. I just love to bake biscuits, but... I rarely bake in real. But this is link to another website: http://www.skybake.com/


I wish the search can be enhanced with cooking method, because I am a steam food lover. (I don’t like frying food specifically because I don’t like my kitchen to be dirty and of course for health concerns too.) Thus I wish the search result can be filtered by cooking methods too. :D
http://www.ytower.com.tw/recipe/recipe.asp


Comments