LifeHacker, tips and downloads for getting things done



I can’t recall how I found this website, anyway, it was safely kept in my favourite’s folder. I talked about IkeaHacker before, and this is LifeHacker. :)


As I browse through this website again, found this article, “What should I do about my virtual life after death?” Anyone else has the same concern? Or most of us have the same concern?
I myself never thought of that. However, I started to think about this few days ago, when I saw the friend recommendation on Facebook telling me that I might know this person, my friend, who died early this year. It’s a bit freaking me out because of all recommendations that Facebook made so far, he rarely appear on the list. But this recommendation was “stuck” to my Facebook page few days ago, even though I kept refreshing that page. (In case you don’t know or you are not aware of, this month is the 7th month in Chinese Lunar calendar, some call it Hungry Ghost month.)


I am not sure what do I wish to do with my online accounts. I guess it doesn’t really matter to me, how they are handled after my death. I have only one concern, which it doesn’t matter whether I am dead or not, if you would like to reuse my work (article/write up/song/photo), please quote it. :P


This website shares a lot of things, I saw recipes, electronic gadgets related, music related, DIYs, back-to-school tips, and all sorts of guidelines! I felt I am trying to survive in the flood of information here. *gulp*


Hope you find something that interesting you or benefit you from this website. :)


http://lifehacker.com/

Comments