Koo Hye Sun's official website


There was a hit from this Korean drama last year, Boys over Flowers. My friend lends me her VCD, and I watched it day and night except during working and sleeping hours.


I am attracted to this talented girl who is the main actress in this drama, Koo Hye Sun. I googled, and read a lot about her. She was started as an online popular sweetie, then she starts her career as an actress, and story goes on.


I was very surprised, in fact, in real life, she is so talented in music and art! The time when I was reading about her, she is having her illustration exhibition! I am soooooooooo e.n.v.y!


This is her personal official site. I like the layout of the website. However, it’s quite “heavy” in terms on, the page load slower than others. It’s using flash in the web design. For non-critical web system like this, it is fine to use flash. However, I still prefer fast loading web site. I just subscribe to basic package from the internet service provider, so....


If you know Korean, check out her website. Oh... one more thing I don’t really like flash is... I can’t use Google translate. :(


http://www.kuhyesun.com/

Comments