Mayday : Ashin's blog

I spent months to go through every post in this blog, just because I was touched by his lyrics, I’d like to know what he’ll put in his blog.


I was surprised to find out his photography touched my heart as well. Mayday is the spokespersons for BenQ. I was tempted to get one BenQ camera when I see this post... (Time tickling and I am still can’t find that post entry...)


OK, I am unable to find out the post that I wanted to share here; it was photos of somewhere out there, not in Asia, but in a neighborhood. But this one is not bad too, don’t you think so?

I love “long” photos, that’s why I love Canon pretty much, it has that setting to choose. However, the photos that he shared here close to square shape. I am not sure if it’s due to the blog settings, or the photos being cropped, or BenQ has this setting. :)


What inspired me most about his blog is this entry :
http://ashinmayday.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=978325


He wrote daily activities of Mayday, and their achievements throughout year 2007! Can I have minor achievement every day? At least, get something done, to keep the record goes. But, too bad, I am bad at consistency and discipline. :(

You might say I am crazy over Ashin or Mayday. But they really inspired a lot of people... err... at least me. If you follow their news closely, or know what they are doing, you’ll know what I mean. :)


Actually, he has 2 official blogs (as far as I know), and now these 2 blogs almost (I said almost) synchronized. :P



Comments