Lee Guitars

I have been a student member to Lee Guitars right after my birthday this year. I heard his show over the radio, a daily 5 minutes sharing on Music topics.


I added a link to its facebook, thus I am thinking of sharing this website with you today. :)

Jonathan Lee (李宗盛) is a famous musician. He writes songs, he sings, and he makes guitars! This website basically introduces the guitar by Lee and also the radio shows on music classes that he conducted.



He came to Penang last month, and too bad, it was too crowded, though I reached there around 5:30pm, but I left there just in time when he came. I blamed myself for reaching there too early. Else, I would have been in that restaurant watching him sharing in real person! I did blame for the restaurant personnel to bar me from entering the restaurant too. Should have told me there will be a queue numbering to go in for the session and dinner mah. :(


I need to comment something about this web site structure. Firstly, it is using flash, thus it’s rather slow. Secondly, it’s using frame, thus if you want to share something specifically from the website, you can’t do it by directly copy the URL, and paste it to your friend. This is rather not so user friendly. This combination usage is useful only if you want to “encapsulate” your site information. But, it’s an informational website, at least to me, so I would prefer it to be in simple html form.




http://www.leeguitars.com/

Comments